Friday, June 15, 2012

One More Thing....

I've already written my post for the day, and don't have too many thoughts in my head. But, I wanted to share something that has REALLY made me smile tonight! When I was staying with my sweet little Khoen in Hemby Childrens Hospital, I had the amazing opporunity to meet the STRONGEST little girl I know. Her name is Gabby, and she is fighting leukemia. Her family has been through so much, and Miss Gabby has been such a fighter through it all. And finally, after 2 rounds of chemotherapy......SHE HAS GONE INTO REMISSION! I have been praying nonstop for Gabby and her family since she was first diagnosed, at just 6 months old. And knowing that she is kicking cancer to the curb, and showing everyone just how strong, and determined, she is! Sometimes, in the midst of dealing with loss and grieving my little Khoen, its hard to remember just for amazing God is. Yes, I've always known that God is SO good. But, my heart has been broken. I've been missing my baby. I've been constantly questioning why.But God has answered the prayers of so many, and is helping this little girl win her fight. And I promise you, my little Khoen is watching over her every step of the way! So tonight, I've been reminded of just how good God is. And I'm a little jealous that Khoen does get to spend eternity at the feet of such an amazing man! Missing you, Khoen! I love you always, baby boy! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment